“CFWC Keeping Up With The Times"
California Federation of Women's Clubs
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.”
― Charles Buxton
AREA B - VP - ANNA DINTER
It is an honor to serve as your Area B Vice President.
As Area B Vice President my goal is to get to know as many members of Area B as I can. Goals for the year are:
To visit all Districts to get to know the members’ strengths, interests and concerns.
Establishing an open line of communication with all Districts
To work with the clubs and districts to retain members and invite new members
To work with the clubs and districts to assist them with meaningful and exciting meeting
To improve communication between clubs, districts and CFWC
To make clubs and districts aware of what the California Federation has to offer to them
To increase membership at district meetings, encourage members to attend Area B Conference, CFWC Convention and GFWC conventions
Do you know what an Area Vice President can do for your district and club?
1. Workshops-We will come to do Membership Workshops for your district or club. Let us know what you would like to have at the workshop. We have flip charts to use and skits that can be done. What do you need?
2. Speakers-We will come to your meetings. Please use the itinerary form available on the CFWC web site. Jean von Bargen is the Itinerary Chairman
3. Certificates-Club anniversaries. Let us know if you need them. We will print them and also upon request come to present them. We also have new member certificates we can print for you. We will need the names and the date you would like to present them. Please allow time for printing and mailing.
4. Materials-The CFWC Profile has been revised for use by your districts and clubs. It is available on the web site under Forms. Other membership materials are available on the Second Vice President’s web page.
5. Annual membership reports are judged. Statistics are compiled and awards are given.
6. We plan your Area Conferences. Plan now to attend the conference in your area. Contact your club Membership Chairman and invite them to come with you.
7. We can help with conflict resolution. Quite often it helps to have a third party come into the picture to help with solving problems that might arise.
Whatever helps you need-Call on us. If we do not know the answer we will do some research and get back to you.